Friends of CAP program
Civil Air Patrol members and their families are encouraged to spread the word about the new Friends of CAP program among their family, friends, co-workers, emergency service provider partners and anyone else who may have an interest in supporting CAP. Annual dues for Friends of CAP are only $35, which is tax-deductible, and they can sign up quickly online. Friends of CAP support the organization without any of the commitments involved with membership. This program does not replace CAP’s Patron members and is an easy way for people to support the organization. CAP Friends receive two printed issues of CAP’s magazine, Civil Air Patrol Volunteer, annually along with emails from national staff about all the great things CAP is doing. Additionally, CAP Friends can take advantage of selected benefits and discounts.
The two major benefits of Friends of CAP are: 1. Increased public awareness about the organization and the great things our members do to help their communities, states and nation. 2. Some of these Friends of CAP (to include CAP alumni) may want to become regular members in the future when their life circumstances permit them time to participate.
C/2d Lt Zachary Farner Named 2010 Oregon Wing Cadet of the Year
October 23, 2010
During its 2010 Wing Conference, Oregon presented the Cadet of the Year Award to C/2Lt Zachary Farner. Farner is the Cadet Commander of Aurora Cadet Squadron. The 16 year old continues to be an example of professionalism, adaptability and maturity to the cadets in his squadron. He has lead Aurora Squadron to where it is now with grace and determination. He stands with Oregon Wing Commander Col Brian Bishop (right).
Article written by C/TSgt Elizabeth Irving, C/PAO, Aurora Cadet Squadron
Photo: Capt Scott Maguire, Oregon Wing PAD
- CAP National Vice Commander Selection Process Announced June 21, 2017CAP National Vice Commander Selection Process Announced
- Southwest Region's Col. Mark Smith Named CAP's Next CEO/National Commander June 19, 2017Southwest Region's Col. Mark Smith Named CAP's Next CEO/National Commander
- Support the CAP Cadet Program with AmazonSmile June 12, 2017Support the CAP Cadet Program with AmazonSmile
- Memorial Day closing notice May 24, 2017Memorial Day closing notice
- NEW - P40-40 PD Specialty Track Guide (Was R204) May 16, 2017NEW - P40-40 PD Specialty Track Guide (Was R204)
- SecAF's CAP Connection May 12, 2017SecAF's CAP Connection
- What’s next for my help-desk ticket? Changes coming to CAP Helpdesk System process on 8 May 2017 May 5, 2017What’s next for my help-desk ticket? Changes coming to CAP Help-desk System process on 8 May 2017.
- BasicMed Update April 28, 2017BasicMed Update
- NEW CAPR 20-3, Inspections, replaces CAPR123-3 April 26, 2017NEW CAPR 20-3, Inspections, replaces CAPR123-3
- Civil Air Patrol Nearly Doubles its Academic, Flight Scholarships April 25, 2017Civil Air Patrol Nearly Doubles its Academic, Flight Scholarships
- Now Available - Spring 2017 Volunteer Magazine April 7, 2017Now Available - Spring 2017 Volunteer Magazine
- Colorado Springs team takes 2nd CyberPatriot national title April 6, 2017Colorado Springs team takes 2nd CyberPatriot national title
- CAP Team Headed to StellarXplorer Finals April 5, 2017CAP Team Headed to StellarXplorer Finals
- CAP Vector (Staff Updates) Apr - Jun 2017 March 31, 2017CAP Vector (Staff Updates) Apr - Jun 2017
- CAP History Journal - July-Dec 2016 March 20, 2017CAP History Journal - July-Dec 2016
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.